Life is a journey...

When Life gives you thousand reasons to cry, Show the world that you have million reasons to smile

Friday, February 02, 2007

God... You are the best.

December 29 was first decided as my travel date. But it did not make me happy. Mom dad were not here and going onsite when they were not in India made me sad. Was praying everyday that if somehow the trip would get postponed. Since there was no excitement, I was not even thinking of shopping. The day when I was informed that since the business users are not available and therefore my trip has been postponed by three months, I was on cloud nine. Was so happy, immediately rang up mom and dad to inform them that my trip has been postponed. Even gave a party to my friends.
God.... You are really great.
Mom and dad were coming back on Jan 18th and we were having so many plans to surprise them. We had done a lot of shopping to decorate the house. Shammu was doing all the household cleaning stuff and everyday surprising us with her creativity. On Jan 15th, around 10, I was informed by my PM that I need to travel on the weekend and was required to be at onsite on Jan 22. Just see this, I had prayed that when I travel to onsite, Mom and Dad should be with me. They were returning on 18th and I was supposed to travel on 21st morning. I would be spending two days with them after they come back. Isn't it HIS greatness the way HE answered my prayers. He postponed my trip exactly as I had wanted it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home